Surefire 60+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 120 horsepower. Set of 6
Surefire 30+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 60 horsepower. Set of 6
Do you want Aftermarket Common Rail diesel injectors for your 2009 6.7L Cummins?
How can you determine if your vehicle has failing diesel fuel injectors?
Are you presently encountering one or more of the following troubles with your vehicle’s engine? If you’re having one or more of these problems, then you might be having issues with your truck’s diesel injectors.
- Light smoke being emitted through the exhaust system. Light smoke shows signs that the engine is not getting enough fuel as the result of one or more diesel fuel injectors being stuck shut.
- Black smoke being emitted from the muffler. Black smoke indicates that one or more injectors are sticking open, dumping too much fuel onto the cylinder.
- Truck not running or running poorly. Bad fuel injectors can cause the vehicle to not run or can cause engine damage.
Damage to the diesel engine could encompass damaged pistons, damaged cylinder walls, or may even cause the engine to burn up.
What is the cause of diesel fuel injector issues in 2009 6.7L Cummins Engines?
Sometimes diesel fuel injectors go bad, typically as a result of bad diesel . When this occurs, your vehicle will possibly suffer from lack of power, severe light colored or dark smoke coming from the exhaust, and there are times the truck won’t run in any way. Failure to repair failing injectors can easily contribute to extensive damage to the engine, so it’s necessary to fix bad diesel injectors without delay.
These are common causes that fuel injectors fail:
- Bad diesel or contaminated fuel. Whenever your diesel fuel is not good or is contaminated, it can clog up your vehicle’s injectors and cause them to stop functioning properly. When contaminated fuel is passed through the fuel system the diesel injectors can get stuck open, get stuck closed, or the diesel fuel injector’s tip could shoot off. In the best case scenario, this might cause your diesel engine to run poorly. In the worst scenario, bad injectors may cause the truck’s engine to not operate at all or perhaps even cause critical harm to your engine.
- Water and excess moisture in the diesel – Fuel that’s contaminated with water will cause the tip of the fuel injector to actually blow off, producing substantial over-fueling, and could cause critical engine harm.
When you are having diesel fuel injector problems, Taylor Diesel is here to give you a hand. From full service repair to checking, repairing, and rebuilding your existing fuel injectors, we offer the diesel injection products that you require to get your truck back on the road in a hurry.
If a vehicle is showing the listed signs and symptoms, then you may have bad fuel injectors. Dependent upon your level of ability, you might want to change the diesel fuel injectors on your own or take your vehicle to a diesel fuel injection repair shop, like our Taylor Diesel Full-Service repair garages, for professional assistance.
As soon as your diesel fuel injectors have been taken out, you may want to send the injectors to Taylor Diesel, and we’re able to thoroughly test them for you. If the injectors are still good, we’ll box them back up and mail the injectors back to your address. If they’re not good, we will call or email you to discuss and we’ll apply the price of the injector testing to the price of your replacement diesel injectors. Give us a phone call to learn more related to this diesel fuel injector testing service.
At Taylor Diesel, we assist a vast selection of customers, ranging from single vehicle owners that require quality diesel injectors for their own pickups through automotive stores and diesel garages that want to obtain diesel injectors in wholesale to sell for their customers.
Stock Diesel Injectors Versus High Performance Diesel Injectors
Do you want to maintain the truck’s stock power and performance, or do you want to increase your engine’s performance?
The answer to this primary question would need to direct your decision concerning whether to choose stock diesel injectors or high performance diesel injectors.
Our own Surefire Diesel Injectors are offered in three (3) varieties …
Stock diesel fuel injectors are precisely what their name conveys. These are diesel injectors that are built to O.E.M. specifications. The Surefire Stock Injectors that we build and deliver at Taylor Diesel are tested and calibrated on O.E.M. qualified test benches to make certain that the overall performance that you’ll achieve with your new oem diesel injectors will be precisely identical to the ones that originated out of your 2009 6.7L Cummins when it was brand new. All Surefire stock diesel injectors include a 2 year warranty.
If you happen to be looking to increase the performance of your 2009 6.7L Cummins engine, then you certainly want to give consideration to changing to our Surefire High Performance diesel injectors. The high performance diesel fuel injectors come with a 1 year warranty and are also available in two varieties:
- 30+ Performance Injectors – The 30+ demonstrates the amount of additional diesel that the fuel injectors delivers to the engine – an additional 30%. This additional fuel results in a minimum of 60 more rear-wheel horsepower without any other modifications.
- 60+ High Performance Diesel Fuel Injectors – Our 60+ High Performance Diesel Injectors deliver sixty percent greater diesel to your vehicle’s engine, resulting in an extra 120 horsepower at the rear wheels. If you’re seeking a huge upgrade of power without additional engine modifications, then the Surefire 60+ High Performance Diesel Injectors really are exactly the fuel injectors that you’re attempting to find.
An added reason to select high performance diesel injectors is that they will IMPROVE your fuel mileage. While it might seem odd that you would achieve better diesel mileage with fuel injectors which provide 30% – 60% additional diesel to your engine, our diesel technicians have found that injecting more fuel at the precise RPMs and proper times in fact will allow your engine to run stronger and more efficiently. When your engine runs efficiently, it does not have to work as hard, which causes your engine’s diesel utilization to drop. Taylor Diesel’s performance fuel injectors are known to increase fuel economy by up to 5%, in addition to delivering a substantial benefit in general performance!
When you put the Surefire High Performance Diesel injectors on the street, you will notice every bit of power! You’ll experience a whole lot greater pulling power and more acceleration at takeoff.
The choice concerning oem diesel injectors and high performance diesel fuel injectors is really a matter of personal choice. Do you want your vehicle to perform at original specs or are you seeking for a lift in horsepower and overall performance? The answer to that should lead your selection.
You Can Count On Us
We are a family company, and we have been in the diesel injection business for a long time. To be precise, we have been in the diesel fuel injection industry since 1945.
We make our line of diesel fuel injectors in our Jackson, Tennessee shop, utilizing only the best quality parts. The Surefire Injectors which we produce are the exact same high-quality that you’d expect to see from the more costly big brand name manufacturers … we’re confident due to the fact that we manufacture their fuel injectors also! Taylor Diesel’s Surefire diesel injectors are thoroughly tested by the exact specialists, on the same test benches, that are used to make more costly premium brand name diesel fuel injectors. The final outcome is that our Surefire diesel injectors offer renowned performance and longevity, with a great warranty, at a competitive price point.
You can buy from Taylor Diesel with confidence. We guarantee every part that we make or offer for sale, and these Surefire Diesel fuel injectors are no exception. Our Taylor Diesel Peace of Mind Warranty stands behind every stock diesel injector with a two-year warranty at a very competitive price and every high-performance diesel fuel injector with a 90-day warranty as well.
Want To Know More?
If you have questions or concerns and would like to speak to one of our Taylor Diesel Fuel Injection Specialists, give us a call at (888) 340-2575.
If you’d prefer to place your order online, simply select from the items in this article OR click on this link to visit our online store.
Thanks so much for visiting the Taylor Diesel website. We look forward to serving you!