Surefire 60+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 120 horsepower. Set of 6
Surefire 30+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 60 horsepower. Set of 6
Do you want Aftermarket Common Rail fuel injectors for a 2012 Dodge Ram with 6.7L Cummins Diesel?
Indications of a diesel injectors issue:
Are you presently experiencing any of the subsequent problems with the vehicle’s engine? If you are encountering one or more of these problems, then you may be experiencing difficulty with your engine’s injectors.
- White exhaust emanating from the muffler. If there is any number of injectors sticking closed, then your vehicle’s diesel engine won’t receive enough diesel. This will force the vehicle’s engine to starve for fuel and will be responsible for light colored smoke coming from the exhaust.
- Black smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe. If you have any number of diesel fuel injectors that are stuck open, then your truck’s diesel engine will receive an excessive amount of diesel, producing severe black smoke coming out of the exhaust.
- Truck operating improperly or not running at all. If the diesel fuel injectors aren’t performing properly, your truck’s diesel engine won’t be receiving the correct rate of fuel. When this occurs, the truck might not run at all, and it certainly is not going to run like it should.
What is the cause of diesel fuel injector issues in 2012 Dodge Ram with 6.7L Cummins Diesel Engines?
Occasionally diesel injectors stop working properly, usually as a result of bad fuel . When your injectors fail, your truck might suffer from poor performance, extreme white or black smoke coming out of the muffler, and sometimes the truck or car won’t operate in any way. Failure to repair bad fuel injectors can contribute to considerable diesel engine damage, so it’s necessary to fix failing diesel fuel injectors as soon as possible.
The following are typical causes for injector failure:
- Bad diesel or contaminants in fuel. Whenever your diesel fuel is bad or has contaminants in it, it could clog the fuel injectors and prevent them from working. If bad fuel is run through the injectors the diesel injectors may stick open, get stuck closed, or the diesel fuel injector’s tip may even break off completely. In the best case scenario, this would cause your vehicle’s engine to run improperly. In the worst case, it might cause the truck’s engine to not run at all or potentially cause significant damage to your engine.
- Water in fuel. Fuel and other liquids like water don’t belong together. Once a contaminant like water ends up in the truck’s diesel fuel, it can cause the tip of the fuel injector to blow off, which can result in major harm in the truck’s diesel engine.
If you’re having problems with your 2012 Dodge Ram with 6.7L Cummins Diesel injectors, Taylor Diesel would love to help. Whether you need complete drive-in repair at one of our 8 convenient locations, or you need a new set of diesel injectors that you’ll swap out yourself, Taylor Diesel has you covered.
If a vehicle is exhibiting the listed conditions, you may have faulty fuel injectors. Depending on your level of ability, you might want to change the fuel injectors yourself or take the vehicle to a mechanic, like our Taylor Diesel Full-Service diesel repair garages, for specialized assistance.
As soon as your diesel injectors have been removed, you can mail them to Taylor Diesel, and we are able to test them for you. If the injectors are still good, we’ll box them back up and ship the injectors back to you right away. If the injectors are faulty, we will call or email you to discuss and we’ll credit the costs of the injector testing to the purchase price of the new diesel fuel injectors. Call us to learn more about this diesel fuel injector testing.
At Taylor Diesel, we help a vast assortment of clients, varying from single pickup truck owners that require new diesel injectors for their own pickups right through auto parts stores and diesel mechanic garages seeking to buy injectors in large quantities to sell for their clients.
Are you looking for stock diesel fuel injectors or performance fuel injectors?
Would you like to retain your vehicle’s original overall performance, or are you hoping to improve the engine’s horsepower and performance?
The answer to this main question would need to guide your determination regarding whether you should choose stock diesel injectors or high performance fuel injectors.
Our own Surefire Diesel Fuel Injectors may be obtained in 3 performance ratings …
Stock Injectors – Exactly as the product name implies, our stock diesel injectors supply the identical specifications as the fuel injectors which were in the vehicle when it was brand new. They are manufactured to Original equipment manufacturer’s standards and they are tested using the same OEM qualified test benches just like the more expensive, big brand name injectors. These stock diesel injectors come with a two (2) year warranty.
If you’re looking to improve the performance of your 2012 Dodge Ram with 6.7L Cummins Diesel diesel engine, then you need to take a look at upgrading to our Surefire High Performance fuel injectors. The high performance diesel injectors include a 1 year warranty and are also available in two styles:
- 30+ High Performance Injectors – Our 30+ High Performance provide thirty percent more fuel to your engine, producing a boost of 60 horsepower at the rear wheels. All of the increase of hp will provide a definite boost in power. All of these high performance injectors include a 1 year peace of mind warranty.
- 60+ Performance Injectors – The 60+ indicates that this injector offers 60% more diesel to the engine. This produces a minimum of 120 additional rear-wheel horsepower without ever having any other modifications.
Strange as it can appear, there’s one more sizeable benefit with high performance injectors … they in fact boost your vehicle’s diesel economy. We’ve seen diesel economy increase by up to 5% in vehicles that our technician’s have installed high performance fuel injectors on. What causes the increased fuel mileage? It seems weird that high performance diesel injectors which actually deliver more diesel to the engine would result in your engine to consume less fuel overall, but that’s precisely what occurs. By providing added diesel to the vehicle’s engine at the appropriate times and at the perfect RPMs, it forces the vehicle’s diesel engine to run efficiently, working less and burning less diesel as a result. If you are seeking a serious performance enhancement, paired with a good diesel cost savings, then you should consider upgrading to our Surefire 30+ or 60+ High Performance Injectors.
When you get the Surefire High Performance Fuel Injectors on the street, you’re going to notice every inch of performance! You’ll certainly notice substantially more pulling power and more speed at takeoff.
Whether you should buy Stock Diesel Fuel Injectors or High Performance Diesel Injectors really depends on what you are seeking to try and do. Select whether you’re looking for OEM performance out of the truck’s engine or if you’re going for an enhancement in horsepower and performance. Once you have answered that, you’ll understand which injectors to buy.
Why Select Taylor Diesel
We’re a family company and we have specialized in diesel fuel injection since 1945.
Our line of Surefire injectors are made on-site within our Jackson, TN store. We make use of only the best injector tips, made from the factory as a high performance tip not extrude honed tips that you may find from some competitors. We test out every single diesel fuel injector to confirm the item achieves our exact standards of quality and the result is a diesel injector that you can depend on – both concerning general performance and endurance.
You can purchase from Taylor Diesel with confidence. We stand behind every part that we manufacture or sell, and these Surefire Diesel injectors are no different. Our Taylor Diesel Peace of Mind Warranty guarantees every stock diesel injector with a two-year warranty at a highly competitive price and every high-performance diesel fuel injector with a 90-day warranty as well.
You can possibly find low-priced injectors elsewhere, but you will not find one with the same pledge in high quality and performance. Rest assured … whenever you purchase Surefire Injectors from Taylor Diesel, you are purchasing some of the best diesel fuel injectors that you can purchase.
Still Have Questions?
If you still have concerns, we’d love to chat with you. Feel free to give us a call at (888) 340-2575 and talk to one of our Taylor Diesel Fuel Injection Professionals.
If you would like to purchase your new diesel injectors on the net, you can click this link to go to our e-commerce store.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to serving you!