Surefire 60+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 120 horsepower. Set of 6
Surefire 30+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 60 horsepower. Set of 6
Do you need Cost for Common Rail diesel fuel injectors for a 2007 6.7L Cummins?
Tips on how to detect if your injectors are failing?
First, does your diesel vehicle show one or more of these signs or symptoms? If that’s the case, it could be a fuel injector issue.
- White exhaust coming out of the exhaust pipe. If you’ve got any fuel injectors that are stuck closed, the truck’s engine won’t receive sufficient fuel. This fuel shortage will cause the vehicle’s engine to starve for diesel and will bring about light colored smoke coming from the exhaust.
- Black smoke coming out of the exhaust. If you’ve got any number of diesel injectors stuck open, your engine will receive excessive amounts of diesel, resulting in severe black smoke coming from the exhaust.
- Truck performing inadequately or not at all. If your diesel fuel injectors are not performing properly, then your engine won’t be getting the appropriate volume of diesel. When your injectors fail, the truck might not function at all, and it definitely is not going to run like it should.
What is the cause of injector issues in 2007 6.7L Cummins Engines?
From time-to-time diesel fuel injectors go bad, most commonly subsequent to bad diesel . When your injectors fail, your truck might suffer from lack of power, excessive light colored or dark exhaust coming out of the exhaust pipe, and sometimes the engine will not run in any way. Lack of repair for bad fuel injectors can easily result in major engine damage, so it’s important to replace faulty fuel injectors as soon as possible.
These are typical causes that fuel injectors fail:
- Bad diesel or contaminated diesel. When your diesel is not good or has contaminants in it, it can stop up the diesel injectors and result in them not functioning. When this happens the diesel injectors may stick open, stick closed, or the injector’s tip may even break off completely. In the best case scenario, this might cause the vehicle’s diesel engine to run improperly. In the worst case, injector failure can cause the engine to not operate whatsoever or potentially result in critical harm to you truck’s engine.
- Water in fuel. Diesel fuel and water really don’t belong together. When water gets in your vehicle’s fuel, it can cause the fuel injector’s tip to shoot off, which can cause significant harm within the truck’s diesel engine.
When you encounter injector issues, Taylor Diesel is here to help. From full service drive-in repair to checking, fixing, or rebuilding your existing diesel injectors, Taylor Diesel provides the diesel fuel injection solutions that are needed to get back on the road as soon as possible.
If your diesel truck is showing these signs or symptoms, you then may have failing diesel injectors. Based on your level of ability, you might decide to change the diesel injectors on your own or just take your truck to a mechanic, like one of our Taylor Diesel Full-Service diesel repair shops, for professional help.
After your diesel injectors have been taken out, you may want to UPS the injectors to Taylor Diesel, and we can analyze the injectors for you. If they’re still good, we will box them back up and mail them back to you. If the injectors are not good, we’ll contact you to tell you the results and we’ll apply the costs of the testing to the purchase price of the new diesel fuel injectors. Give us a ring to discover more in regards to our diesel fuel injector examination.
Whether you need injectors for your personal truck, or you have a diesel garage or automotive store, Taylor Diesel would love to help with your fuel injection requirements.
Should you get stock diesel fuel injectors or performance fuel injectors?
Are you seeking to maintain your engine’s stock performance, or do you want to increase the engine’s horsepower and performance?
The answer to this main question would need to steer your selection concerning your choice between stock diesel fuel injectors or high performance diesel fuel injectors.
Our own Surefire Fuel Injectors are available in three performance ratings …
Stock diesel injectors are exactly what the title conveys. They are injectors that are manufactured to O.E.M. specifications. The Surefire Stock Diesel Injectors that we build and offer at Taylor Diesel are tested and calibrated on O.E.M. qualified test benches to confirm that the new performance that you will receive with your new stock diesel injectors will be precisely the same as the injectors that originated as part of your 2007 6.7L Cummins when it was newly acquired. All Surefire stock diesel injectors include a 2 year warranty.
If you happen to be looking to improve the capabilities of your 2007 6.7L Cummins engine, you definitely want to consider changing to the Surefire High Performance injectors. The high performance diesel fuel injectors come with a 1 year warranty and are also made available in two versions:
- 30+ High Performance Diesel Fuel Injectors – Our 30+ High Performance deliver thirty percent more diesel to the truck’s engine, producing a performance improvement of 60 HP at the rear wheels. All of the increase of hp will give you a recognizable boost in performance. All of these high performance diesel fuel injectors include a 1 year peace of mind warranty.
- 60+ Performance Injectors – The 60+ shows that this diesel injector offers 60% more diesel to the engine. This produces a minimum of 120 additional rear-wheel horsepower with out having any other modifications.
Another incentive to choose high performance diesel injectors is because they will HELP your diesel economy. While it may seem backward to see improved diesel economy with diesel fuel injectors which send 30% – 60% additional fuel to the engine, our diesel technicians have discovered that injecting more fuel at the correct engine RPMs and correct times actually will assist the truck’s engine to run stronger and more efficiently. When the vehicle’s diesel engine runs with ease, it doesn’t need to run as hard, causing your vehicle’s fuel consumption to lessen. These Surefire performance fuel injectors are proven to elevate diesel economy by as much as five percent, whilst also supplying a sizeable increase in performance!
Whether you’re browsing for replacement injectors which will supply original performance, or you’re in the market for quality high-performance diesel injectors that will offer you far more trailer towing strength and race-winning performance at the drag strip, Taylor Diesel has the precise injector solutions that you need.
Whether you should purchase Stock Fuel Injectors or High Performance Fuel Injectors really depends upon what you are trying to accomplish. Select whether you’re actually in search of OEM performance from your vehicle’s engine or if you are wanting an improvement in performance and horsepower. As soon as you’ve resolved that, you ought to know which diesel fuel injectors to opt for.
Why Choose Taylor Diesel
Taylor Diesel is a family business, and we’ve been in the diesel injection business for a very long time. To be exact, we have worked in the diesel injection industry since 1945.
Our line of Surefire injectors are made on site within our Jackson, TN location. We make use of only the highest quality diesel fuel injector tips, produced from the factory as a performance tip not extrude honed tips that one might find from some competitors. We test every single diesel injector to confirm the item complies with our rigorous quality standards and the result is a diesel fuel injector that is top-notch – both in terms of general performance and endurance.
We’re here to help you to decide to buywith confidence as you are doing business with Taylor Diesel. All of our products are top-notch, and we guarantee it with industry-leading warranties too. All Surefire Diesel Stock Injectors include a two-year, unlimited mileage Peace of Mind Warranty and our Surefire High Performance Diesel Fuel Injectors come with a Ninety Day, unlimited mileage Warranty. We’d like to gainyour trust forever, and sowe stand by our products with peace of mind warranties which compare to any other in the diesel injection industry.
We’d Love To Hear From You!
If you have questions and would like to speak to the company’s Taylor Diesel Diesel Injection Professionals, don’t hesitate to call at (888) 340-2575.
If you’d prefer to place your order online, just choose one of the items below OR click this link to go to our online store.
Many thanks for visiting our website. We look forward to helping you!