Surefire 60+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 120 horsepower. Set of 6
Surefire 30+ High Performance Fuel Injector Set for 2007 – 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L diesel. Provides additional 60 horsepower. Set of 6
Are you looking for Where can I buy Common Rail diesel fuel injectors for a 2011 6.7L Dodge Diesel?
The best way to detect if your injectors are going bad?
Primarily, does your engine have some or all of these signs or symptoms? If the answer is ‘yes’, you may have a fuel injector failure.
- White smoke being exhausted through the exhaust system. Light smoke shows signs that the engine is short on fuel as the result of one or more diesel fuel injectors sticking shut.
- Dark colored smoke being emitted from the exhaust. Dark black exhaust indicates that one or more injectors are stuck open, allowing too much diesel onto the cylinder.
- Truck running poorly or not running at all. Bad fuel injectors can cause the truck to not run or can cause engine damage.
Damage to the engine could include damaged pistons, damaged cylinder walls, or might even result in the engine to completely fail.
Why do fuel injectors will have to be repaired?
From time-to-time diesel injectors stop working properly, typically due to bad diesel . When this occurs, the truck might suffer from a power shortage, lots of white or dark colored smoke coming out of the exhaust, and there are times the car or truck won’t run in any way. Failure to repair failing diesel injectors can result in severe damage to the engine, so it’s essential to fix bad diesel injectors as soon as you can.
The following are typical reasons for injector failure:
- Bad diesel or contaminated diesel. When your diesel fuel is not good or is contaminated, it could clog the engine’s injectors and stop them from functioning. When this happens the diesel fuel injectors can get stuck open, stick closed, or the diesel fuel injector’s tip could shoot off. In the best case, this might cause the vehicle’s engine to operate improperly. In the worst case scenario, it may cause the engine to not operate at all or perhaps even cause substantial harm to your vehicle’s engine.
- Water in diesel fuel. Diesel and other liquids like water really don’t go together. When water ends up in your vehicle’s diesel, it can cause the tip of the fuel injector to blow off, which could cause considerable damage to the vehicle’s engine.
If you’re having problems with 2011 6.7L Dodge Diesel injectors, Taylor Diesel is prepared to help. Whether you’re seeking complete drive-up mechanic service at one of our 8 convenient locations, or you just need a rebuilt set of diesel injectors that you’ll change yourself, we have got everything you’ll need.
If your diesel engine is exhibiting these listed symptoms, you then may have bad injectors. Based on your level of ability, you might decide to switch out the injectors for yourself or just take your vehicle to a diesel fuel injection repair shop, like one of our Taylor Diesel Full-Service diesel repair shops, for professional help.
Once the injectors have been removed, you can send them to Taylor Diesel, and we will analyze them for you. If they’re still good, we’ll box them back up and mail the injectors back to your address. If they’re faulty, we will call or email you to tell you the results and we will credit the cost of the fuel injector tests to the price of the replacement injectors. Give us a ring to find out more about this diesel fuel injector examination.
Whether you require injectors for your own personal truck, or you manage a garage or automotive store, we would definitely like to help with your fuel injection needs.
OEM Injectors Compared To High Performance Diesel Injectors
Would you like to preserve your engine’s original power and performance, or are you hoping to increase the engine’s power and performance?
Your response to this main question ought to direct your decision regarding whether you should choose stock diesel fuel injectors or high performance injectors.
Our own Surefire Diesel Injectors are sold in 3 varieties …
Stock Fuel Injectors – Precisely as the title says, our stock injectors provide the identical horsepower as the fuel injectors which came standard in your engine when it was new off the showroom floor. These stock injectors are made to The vehicle’s original standards and they are validated using the same OEM qualified test machinery as the more expensive, big brand name injectors. All of our stock fuel injectors come with a 2 year Peace of Mind Warranty.
If you’re looking to increase the overall performance of your 2011 6.7L Dodge Diesel engine, then you will certainly need to take a look at changing to the Surefire High Performance fuel injectors. The high performance injectors come with a 1 year warranty and are also available in two styles:
- 30+ High Performance Injectors – Our 30+ High Performance deliver 30 percent more fuel to your vehicle’s engine, resulting in a boost of 60 horsepower at the rear wheels. This additional power will produce a noticeable improvement in power. These high performance injectors also have a 1 year peace of mind warranty.
- 60+ High Performance Diesel Fuel Injectors – Our 60+ High Performance Diesel Injectors deliver 60% additional fuel to you truck’s engine, resulting in an extra one hundred and twenty horsepower at the rear wheels. If you are looking to find a significant boost of horsepower without additional modifications, then Taylor Diesel’s Surefire 60+ High Performance Fuel Injectors will definitely be precisely the fuel injectors that you are attempting to find.
As backward as it might appear, there’s one more major benefit with high performance diesel fuel injectors … the high performance injectors surprisingly boost the engine’s fuel economy. We have seen fuel economy improve by up to 5% in vehicles which we have installed high performance diesel fuel injectors in. Why is this? It seems peculiar that high performance injectors that supply more diesel to the truck’s engine would lead the truck’s engine to use less fuel in total, but that’s exactly what occurs. By giving greater fuel to the vehicle’s engine at the correct timing and at the perfect RPMs, it instead causes the truck’s diesel engine to run more efficiently, working less and consuming less fuel in general. If you are needing a serious performance boost, paired with a good diesel cost savings, you might consider upgrading to our own Surefire 30+ or 60+ High Performance Diesel Injectors.
Whether you’re browsing for replacement injectors that will give stock overall performance, or you are shopping for new high-performance injectors which can offer you added trailer towing strength and/or race-winning power at the race way, Taylor Diesel has got the exact fuel injector solutions that you should consider.
Whether you should purchase Stock Fuel Injectors or High Performance Fuel Injectors really just depends upon what you’re looking to try and do. Select whether you’re actually seeking OEM / stock performance out of your engine or if you are going for an enhancement in power. As soon as you’ve answered that, you should know which diesel injectors to opt for.
You Can Count On Taylor Diesel
Taylor Diesel is a family business, and we’ve been in the diesel injection business for many years. To be exact, we’ve been in the diesel fuel injection industry since 1945.
All of our Surefire diesel injectors are built on site inside our Jackson, TN store. We make use of only the best diesel fuel injector tips, made from the manufacturer as a performance tip not extrude honed tips that one might see from injector shops. We test out every single diesel fuel injector to confirm the item reaches our rigorous standards of quality and the final result is a fuel injector that you can depend on – both in regards to general performance and resilience.
You can purchase from Taylor Diesel with confidence. We warranty every component that we manufacture or sell, and these Surefire Diesel fuel injectors are no different. Our Taylor Diesel Peace of Mind Warranty stands behind every stock injector with a two-year warranty at a very competitive price and every high-performance diesel fuel injector with a 90-day warranty as well.
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions, we’d like to speak with you. Feel free to give us a call at (888) 340-2575 and speak to one of our Taylor Diesel Fuel Injection Experts.
If you’d rather place your order online, simply choose amongst the products listed below OR click on this link to go to our online store.
Thanks for checking out the Taylor Diesel website. We hope to earn your business soon!